City of Industry is a friendly and inclusive place filled with small and special goods and gifts for just about anyone. It's a woman-owned company that loves to champion independent, woman- and family-owned businesses. My operation is tiny, so I'm looking for someone who is excited about what City of Industry is about, and eager to help it become a go-to spot for great items and experiences for Salt Lake City locals.
For the moment, this is a position with occasional hours, with the potential to become more regular and with more responsibility as the business grows. I am looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about good design, presentation and people.
In this job, you will:
• provide excellent customer service, including getting to know the products and lines that we carry, and being able to confidently answer customer questions
• open and close the store
• keep the store looking great, including dusting, straightening, and restocking as needed
• merchandise products and assist with store displays
• assist during special events
• pack online orders and package in-house products
The ideal applicant will:
• be available to work occasional weekends, including Sundays into the fall and winter
• be organized and proactive
• have great communication skills
• be friendly, courteous, and able to cultivate a pleasant shop environment
• problem-solve and handle critical customer situations with ease
• uphold company policies and procedures with responsibility and care
• be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours and be comfortable lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
Send an email to Sarah at email@example.com with the subject line "Sales Associate." In the email, introduce yourself, explain why you'd be a great addition to City of Industry, let me know your work availability, and attach your resume.